Thursday, November 11, 2010

Inspired Action

Hey, so, I have recently been caught up in some of my trust issues and limiting belief systems which prompted me into unproductive moods. I really didn't feel inspired to do much of anything, especially for Remembering Our Potential. I take so long to do things that even when I got excited about a great idea I had for my business I kept putting it off. The thought of creating new content seriously daunted me, however, I didn't realize it then though I was shooting myself in the foot with all my procrastination. 

It takes less energy to do something that you are excited and inspired to do than it takes to force yourself to do that which you're not totally interested in. So folks, today's moral is to take action to do the things that inspire you because when you do, you are more likely to accomplish them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment