Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The Making: Part II: Zombified

 Hey, I'm sorry that part two is so late, I've been feeling rather zombified. My new meds are killer! They make me drowsy, and it's hard to focus on anything. 
But anyway, I went out for a few hours on Friday. I saw and reconnected with some friends of mine. It was nice. I haven't seen them in two-and-a-half years, however, it felt right. They have a store that is spiritual in nature, so whether the rightness was born from that or from being around people who genuinely care about me, I don't know. ..Now that I think about it, it's probably a bit of both. 
On another note, having the house to myself is showing me that I definitely want to try living on my own. Be it at Gage or somewhere else, I think that I can handle it. I mean, it'll be an adjustment, but what isn't?

No comments:

Post a Comment