Thursday, August 19, 2010

A Cautionary Tale


“Manifestation Power.”

I woke up at 6:30 this morning and I was frustrated and exhausted from the arguments I had with people the day before. One of the people that I argued with yesterday, was on her way to see me. I didn’t feel like arguing with her again this morning and she would have been at my house any minute so I manifested her not coming. It was about twenty minutes to seven as I realized my mistake. Who was going to feed and dress me if she didn’t come? I was being silly, I had plans for today and I really needed to pee! So I manifested her and I not arguing and she already being here. She arrived at my house shortly after seven and all went well. The moral of the story is to think about things before you manifest them. Do not manifest things out of impulses and if they’re not for your highest good. This morning’s events were a great reminder for me of that bit of insight! J
P.S. I mentioned before that the only thing that I am able to manifest when I am frustrated is more frustration .That is still true, the difference is that this time my frustration didn’t include the “I can’t do this” mentality.

No comments:

Post a Comment