Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Manifestation Power!


So, can you guess what I did this morning? I manifested something in six minutes! Six minutes, that’s crazy fast! Ever since I’ve been meditating more (at least three times a day), my ability to consciously manifest things has gotten quicker. Anyways, at 9:14 AM, I sent another email to the Independent Living Center about getting more support. In the email, I mentioned that I have some amazing opportunities coming my way and I require some assistance to attend them. Six minutes later, I received an email from one of my former teachers about a filmmaking contest. Not only is there a chance that I could win $5000, this is an opportunity to bring more awareness to my situation and hopefully inspire a few people in the process! J The contest is called; Filmpossible - Bringing Visibility to Disability and is being held by the Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital in Toronto. I have two weeks left before the end of the contest, so I am going to try to get up tomorrow and record something. Wish me luck! J

No comments:

Post a Comment