Friday, August 20, 2010

Communication


“Communication”


During one of my evening manifestation meditations on Wednesday, I saw myself on stage singing the duet version of Can You Feel the Love Tonight. The stage was dark and had blue lighting. The performance was truly magickal. I was so happy and in awe that I was having such an experience! J
The day after my meditations, so yesterday, I went out to the library and a little coffee place that I really love called The Java Garden. I had no trouble communicating with the librarian nor the person at the café, it was really awesome! The librarian helped me get a new library card and the fellow at The Java Garden made me a Matcha Green Tea smoothie. My parents did not have to interpret what I said to either of them. When I got home, I realized that I had actually manifested my speech improvements during my meditation on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment