Monday, March 14, 2011

Hiatus: A Soul Exploration


Handsome young man resting at an outdoor spa Royalty Free Stock PhotoSo, I have decided to make this my last post for awhile. I will be back; I am just taking some time to find myself again. I now realize that in order to improve my current situation, I have to step back until I see things from another perspective.
However, before I begin my introspective retreat,  I want to share with you an exercise that I thought up earlier in the week. There are two parts to the exercise consists of affirmations designed to boost your self worth and esteem. In Part A, you would say affirmations based on your values: e.g. “I am worthy because I value a kind heart.” In Part B, you’d say affirmations such as ”I am worthy because I help people improve their lives.”
To get the most out of this exercise, I suggest that you do do both parts everyday for five minutes and go through your affirmations at least twice a day. Also, only choose affirmations that you feel are true because they are not able to help you if you don’t honestly believe in them.
Please do not hesitate to connect with me if you have any questions about the exercise and/or anything else I do.
Take care of yourselves my friends!
Andre

No comments:

Post a Comment