Saturday, December 25, 2010

The Magick of the Holidays

When I was a kid, I thought the holidays were magickal and anything was possible especially when Santa Claus was about. Throughout the year I tend to forget about that unlimited feeling. I have been struggling lately, so it's really nice to be reminded of the magick this Christmas. I am extremely grateful to have the chance to get together with the people I love and see them happy. That, in my opinion are best gifts I got. 

I realize that some people don't get the chance be with those they love. My heart goes out to those individuals. I invite them along with everyone else to just take a moment and remember/feel the time or times that you got to experience love and joy because that is when true magick happens.

Happy Holidays to all and to all a good night! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment