Monday, January 3, 2011

Let's Make It Happen!!

The Realization
I kept saying that I wish that 2011 will be the year I finally do something with my life. It's extremely frustrating to know that I am capable of doing the things I want, though have very little chances to do them. I would love to have a support worker who is allowed to take me places and help to achieve my goals and aspirations. I realized something recently or rather it came back into my awareness. I remembered that no mater how many setbacks I encounter, if I truly desire and believe in something, it will manifest itself into my reality. 

Truths of Nature 
We are always unconsciously manifesting good and/or bad experiences with the emotions we have. Since September I have been in and out of my depressive moods, feeling rather discouraged and oppressed. I have been experiencing these emotions because I feel like I am not doing anything with my life. I am not fully expressing my true nature.  I am a creative person. I aspire to successfully model, write novels and television shows, act and positively change the world. I want to get of the house, be independent and have fun! From now on, I am going to consciously manifest experiences in which I can express my love and creativity, for they are my trues; my true nature.

Resolutions
This year, I made new year's resolutions to actively work on making my greatest dreams a reality. I will use the support that I have now to help me get the support I need to achieve my goals. Though really, it's up to me to see my goals through. The same goes for you, my friend. You are the only person that can ensure your own success. 

This year can be a successful year for us. Let's make it happen!

Happy New Year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment