Friday, November 26, 2010

A Matter of Balance

I have come to the point in my life where I have to decide on the direction that I am going to take. Do I continue to wait for something concrete to manifest itself into my reality and ease my fears, or do I continue to actively seek out my dreams? It's a matter of balance; of weighing out the pros and cons of each situation. I have found something that goes beyond my fears. One of my friends is really struggling right now and it is my strong desire to help him out that's what is traversing my fears and limiting beliefs.
I realized that I had a strong victim mentality. I thought that life really enjoyed picking on me. I felt like I didn't have the power to counteract my misery. I felt trapped and sometimes the only way to get out away from that mindset is find something that we can focus on outside of ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment