Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Just Do It

So, I woke up this morning and said to myself, "Andre, there comes a time in your life when you just gotta say screw it and just do what you are trying to do." I made the decision to put my fears aside and go full force into making my business a success and achieve my goals. I'm currently focusing on learning how to effectively market Remembering Our Potential via online mediums. I have also decided not to worry about my romantic life because it will come in due time though I will not let it fade into a distant dream.

I am reminded of a line from this week's episode of Glee about becoming what you want, not just dreaming about it. I'm currently working on embodying this philosophy. You can talk about doing something all you want though if you don't take some kind of action to initiate it, chances are, it won't happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment