Thursday, September 23, 2010

Life




“I am myself free”
Sometimes, I think that life is a game and that I am being manipulated like a pawn on a chessboard. I haven’t written anything for a few weeks because I experienced what felt like a wild, emotional roller coaster ride. I have not been very balanced of late to put it mildly.

I recently met some more amazing people and did a variety of really cool things such as modeling in the Access 2010 fashion show. On the flipside, I also had some rather unpleasant experiences. I have invested a lot of my energy into finding a part time job. My job search hasn’t produced much in the way of results, though the key to achieving any goal is to trust yourself, be yourself and keep putting yourself out there. However, I am finding it hard to do because each time that I experience a low period, it gets harder to come back up, and away from the limiting belief systems I have. So I asked myself, why I was having these difficulties. I meditated and it occurred to me that because now that I have dealt with some of my surface issues, my deeper issues like my inferiority complex are becoming more apparent.

Sometimes life just seems like a game of chess and I am a mere piece on the board. If this is so, I’m also the mind that moves the piece, because now that I am conscious of my inferiority complex, I am starting to work it out of my system.

I have one more thing to say before I go and that is to express my heartfelt gratitude to you all. I am so grateful for all of your love and support! Also, a couple people told me how inspired they were by my work and that made my day. I feel so honoured to know that what I do is affecting people in a positive way.
J

No comments:

Post a Comment