Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Open Hearts and Paths Revealed


“Manifestation Power”

This entry will recap the last couple weeks which were pretty crazy for me. On Monday, August 30th, my grandmother on my mother’s side died. Even though I am sad about her passing, I am glad that she is not ill anymore. She loved her family and friends in her own way very much and no one should suffer. I opened my heart and allowed love to flow out unto everyone I came into contact with. This flow of love attracted some really awesome opportunities and people to me. Carmelita found me a job opportunity in the customer service area and I made a really cool connection with a person at my oma’s funeral. She and I have similar interests and we are going to stay in touch.
There were some other less pleasant things that happened that I am not going to explain in detail. They really affected me emotionally and I am still recovering from the weeks’ events.

No comments:

Post a Comment