Saturday, May 1, 2010

Hold Your Dreams











“Hold your dreams
Don't ever let it go
Be yourself
And let the world take notice
You'll find strength
When people bring you down
They will see
If you will only, only believe.”
~ Hold Your Dream – Fame 2009
I wanted to make this into a video instead of blogging though I wasn't feeling it. The video wasn't flowing well so here I am blogging. At some point I'll make the video though for now this will do.
My friends and the new Fame movie have inspired me to take some proactive steps for my career and the future. Thanks guys! I decided to stop relying on my parents to drive me to my auditions and stuff because they aren't always available to do so. So I have emailed various charitable organizations that deal with people with disabilities. I told them my situation and I have asked them for help.
The second thing that I have decided to do is fully trust myself because that's the only way that I'm gonna succeed at anything. If I have all these doubts about myself then I won't go anywhere or do anything. I would be too afraid to and then I would spasm. The mind is a very powerful thing, it can make or break you! I know what I want to do in life and being in the fashion show proves that I can do it (the things I want). I just have to be really stubborn and continue to do what I do.
I will hold my dreams and make them a reality ooh and I took another proactive step! Today I started to build my portfolio!
I probably sound all happy and whatnot and right now I am. I am really good right now though there are times when I am really not okay at all. There are times where I'm in so much pain I cry. I get so depressed and lonely that all I want to give up though somehow I never do. Somehow I am still on the path to success and living my dreams!
I will end this post with these words:
"Success is waking up in the morning so excited about what you have to do that you literally fly out the door." ~ Fame 2009

"Success is connecting with the World and making people feel. Its finding a way to bind together people who have nothing in common but a dream." ~ Fame 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment