Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Best Advice


So, about a week ago I wanted to make a video about the fashion show though I didn’t get a chance to. Anyways here it goes! On the 17th, of April 2010 I was in my very first fashion show which I thoroughly enjoyed! People doubted that I would ever get as far as the fashion show and I did. The show was a success! I made some really good friends through the show and they will help me pursue a career in the entertainment industry. It just goes to show you that anything is possible and achievable when you are doing the things you love.
When you are in the moment of doing what you love generally all of your problems are not much of an issue. I was in my wheelchair from about 11:00AM to shortly after 4 in the afternoon for the show last week. I had no chance to lie down, I was extremely sore and really afraid that I would spasm during the show and mess up my routine. I did spasm during the show. I had spasms during both shows, (I did two on the same day) though do you know what? No one noticed. No one noticed me spasm in either show and my spasms were not as strong as they usually are. They weren’t as strong because I was enjoying myself, I was having fun doing what I love. And yeah, there is a lot of work involved with modelling, acting and writing though so what? It’s what I love.
The best advice I can give you is to make doing what you love in life a priority and the rest of it (life’s details) will follow. If something does not feel right then don’t do it. If I can attract real opportunities by pursuing my dreams, you can too! Thanks for watching and be well!

No comments:

Post a Comment