Monday, October 22, 2012

Turkeys and Technology


Hey guys, 

As you may or may not know, I've been super super busy working on my graphic novel, and trying to have it published. It's kinda overwhelming.

Now, however, I'd like to take a few minutes to tell you about Cara, a fellow Tumblr blogger and a really awesome. :)

Most of you know how I like to connect with people and help empower them when I can, right? Well, Cara is doing exactly that!! She's helping to raise $3000 in order to provide turkeys for impoverished families this Thanksgiving. So, please watch her video if you'd like to donate or find out more!

I would LOVE to donate, but unfortunately, I don't currently have any way of making online payments. Similarly, if you would like to support what Cara's doing, and you're not able to do so financially, please share this, and help spread the word! 

Thanks, and much love.

André

P.S. I'm intending to blog again soon. :) I've just been quite focused on getting my novel published.

No comments:

Post a Comment