Friday, July 13, 2012

The Making: Part I: A Very Interesting Adventure

I started writing the following post last night, but I passed out before I could finish.

So, this is the first night that I am home alone. My family has left me to run off to Italy. I would've loved to go with them, however, I see this an opportunity to find out what I'm made of. This is the beginning of a very interesting adventure!

I've never been on my own before, so the next eight days are going to be rather intriguing! I was really nauseous earlier, but I'm okay now. My friend Norma said it was my anxiety, but I was more drained then anything. I took the new pills that the doctor prescribed for me. They seemed to help a whole lot, but they are making me drowsy, and I'm finding it hard to concetrate, so I'm gonna go. Night all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment