Friday, June 17, 2011

Midnight Revelations: Authenticity


Me at the Model Citizen Fashion Show 2010


Frustration, damnation, circulation; these three words pretty much describes my life right now. I am frustrated because I feel stuck in a situation that I don’t know how to get out of, I am stressed out because I know that my disability is not stopping me from having the life I want, though it is the obstacles caused by my disability that are getting in my way.  I want to live a life of authenticity. I want to achieve my dreams and many aspirations. I aspire to be a great friend, boyfriend and a successful model, writer, actor and life coach.  However, I cannot effectively accomplish any of these goals from my bed. I cannot live my life to its fullest potential when I am stuck at home all the time. I don’t know how to get the support and assistance I need to make my life a fulfilling success. These challenges that I presently face are just fuelling my frustrations resulting in a less than blissful mood. My current mindset clouds my abilities to problem-solve thus damning myself to a continuous loop of frustration and stress.
If anyone has ideas, comments and/or experiences that they want to share, please do so! I welcome all the help I can get.
Thanks.
Andre

No comments:

Post a Comment