Tuesday, February 15, 2011

What's Your Move?

In last night's post, I talked about the obstacles that I have been facing and I would like to speak more about them. Though, tonight I am going to tackle this subject from a different angle. I want to share with you an observation that I made today. I feel that I'm truly becoming aware of life's fluidity. It is like I have re-entered the matrix and can now bend its rules slightly.

Ever since I made the choice and decided to start up my coaching business and have it as a viable means of employment, I have been attracting people and experiences that are helping me move closer towards living my dreams. My obstacles do not seem to be as solid and formidable as they used to be.

The moral of the story is that in a bigger scheme of things; you'll get more out of life when you put your passions and strengths into play.

No comments:

Post a Comment