Saturday, February 5, 2011

Outside of Time

I'm really glad that January is over because my anxiety was getting bad. I am a lot better this month. I think that spending Thursday shopping in the States helped me to mellow out. My parents and I spent the morning looking around and loving the cheaper prices. I spent just over $100 the whole day.









On our way home, my parents and I stopped for lunch at Lakehouse, which is an uber nice restaurant near St. Catherines. The  service and food at Lakehouse is awesome! The waitress that we had actually talked with me in regards to my order which made me feel great. The strawberry daiquiri I had was really good. Also, the pizza that I had there was by far, the best pizza I've ever had! I loved it so much that I ordered a whole other pizza to take home! 


I also had a nice conversation with my parents. It was almost as if we stepped outside of time for the duration of our lunch. There was no pain, worry or anxiety. I felt happy, abundant and the sense that things are working out. This is what I imagine my future self feels like.

No comments:

Post a Comment