Sunday, February 13, 2011

My Biggest Dream

My biggest dreams are to have a life that I am excited about living and have the freedom to achieve my goals without becoming defeated by obstacles that arise. I want to help inspire people through my creativity and career endeavours. My greatest dream is in two parts which have to do with my personal and professional lives.

I want to have successful careers in the entertainment and personal development industries. As for my personal life, I want to have more opportunities to hang out with my friends and one day be in a truly loving,  romantic relationship.

My dreams may be big, and in spite of all my fears, I truly believe that I will achieve my dreams. No matter how "impossible" or silly your dreams seem to others, if they truly bring you joy, then never give up on them.
In closing, I want to share the following quote with you. "Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success." - Dale Carnegie

No comments:

Post a Comment