Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Hearing the Call



Many things have happened since I wrote you last. Currently I am in the process of getting a copyright for Humanity, my team seems to be disbanded and I've started interviewing people for the film.

Working on my own is a slow process and a little overwhelming at times though I keep plugging away. I do a little each day. I really feel called to make this film and I'm working with my passions so I know that it will be. Somehow, someway Humanity will come into fruition!

You can do anything when you are in concert with your passions and doing what you love. When we are doing what we love we are living our essence and as our true selves. Our true selves are ever connected with Source Energy where all things are possible.

I do want some help with the film. I'm sending out the call so please please please contact me if you can help.

Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment