Saturday, October 29, 2011

A Quick Update: Back on Blogger


Hey guys, I haven't posted anything for a few weeks due to the reasons that I'll briefly explain. 

A) The web hosting company that I was with, said that I was going to lose the ownership of my blog if I didn't give them a hundred and seven dollars. Money is tight right now, and I couldn't afford to pay, (even though I wanted to keep my blog). This is why I am back on Blogger.

B) Someone who I'm relatively close to, recently tried to commit suicide. I was very stressed out and worried about him, and he still worries me. 

C) My parents bought a new home, and we're moving in a week. Then hopefully, when we are all settled, I can go back to practicing in my power chair, and continue The Wheelchair Chronicles.

D) I don't know if I can safely drive around Toronto in my current electric chair because of its incredible slowness, and its tendency to move on its own. However, I'm not eligible for a new wheelchair for another year or two. This is another source of stress for me because I really want to go to Gage, be independent and have the opportunity to build a successful life. 

E) I had a substitute support worker last week who really didn't like me. It may not seem like a big deal, but it kinda hurt. She made it obvious that she had other things that she would rather do. It hurt because no matter what I try or do, I am far from being anything like a Master Jedi of social interactions. 

Needless to say, my life has been somewhat crazy and turbulent of late. I have had a lot on my mind, plus my class keeps me pretty busy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment