Thursday, March 4, 2010

Exploring the World Within - Part I


I was thinking and exploring the world within myself and I came to the following realizations. The fear of failure is still very present in my experience. Also if I was to express the true nature of myself no matter the situation that would solve a lot of my problems.

There is a part of me that is scared shitless that people will be right about me not succeeding in having my dream life. I have big goals and aspirations in life and I am not sure how to go about achieving them, though at the same time I know that I won't give up. I can't give up. What's the point of living if you are not happy and living your dreams?

I'm almost done high school then I want to get out and live my life! I am really tired of pursuing things and getting halfway there. September 14th, 2009 my dad drove me to my first audition with Jigsaw Casting Company. I didn't get the part that I was auditioning for though I had other calls that I was unable to attend because I had no way there. (This happens a lot). It's so frustrating and another thing that is frustrating is trying to make my movie by myself.

It took me a little over an hour to write these last few paragraphs. I type so slow! I do want help with my movie so with love, I'm sending out the call again and try to remain positive.

A friend asked me did I really think that I would be left out in the lurch. He said if I was happy and doing what I love I would attract people to help me so I will try to trust that. In part II I will document my progress and success in regards to achieving my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment