Saturday, November 17, 2012

What Will Be Will Be



I agonized over the following for most of yesterday, and during the night, I came to the understanding that what will be will be. Whatever path I end up on, is where I'm supposed be.¸
The publisher that I met this week wants to find a co-writer and an illustrator to help me redo my book. I was worried about this but I was also worried about how he would react if I told him. I didn't want him to think that I'm not serious and then lose out on this amazing opportunity.  However, if I didn't tell him, I wouldn't be staying honest and true to myself, and that is very important to me. If I learned anything from Glee and the other things that inspire me; is not to afraid to be me and express myself. Plus, I truly believe that everything happens for a reason, and what will be will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment